The L – lactate series mainly include L – calcium lactate, L – sodium lactate, L – zinc lactate , L – ferrous, lactate, L – magnesium lactate,L-potassium lactate, L- calcium lactate gluconate etc.
The difference between the L (+) left and the DL (-) mixed rotation type
- In line with the physiological characteristics of human left-handed.
- The metabolic pathways of DL-type lactic acid and L(+)-type lactic acid are different in the human body. Infants and young children cannot metabolize D-type lactic acid, and increase the acid value in the blood, causing harmful effects.
- The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO/WHO) clearly stipulates that neither type D lactic acid nor DL lactic acid can be allowed to be used in foods for infants and young children.
- The European Union (EEC) Food Additives List allows the use of L-lactic acid and L-lactate in fortified cows’ milk and baby infants.
For both L- calcium lactate gluconate and L – calcium lactate: white crystal or powder, odorless, tasteless, five water compound, three water compound, moisture absorption, soluble in water.
Good solubility: Solubility is more than 7% at 20°C and more than 20% at 50°C.
Appropriate calcium content: 13.0% to 14.0%
High absorption rate: As the biological fermentation of organic calcium, the absorption rate is higher than other calcium products, and it is an ideal food calcium fortifier.
Advantages: It is made of natural L(+) lactic acid reacted with inorganic salts. The body absorbs well, neutral pH value and high Ca content.
High solubility, high nutrient utilization, good stability and good taste.
People in particular need calcium:
1. Teenage teenagers;
2. Pregnant and lactating women;
3. Menopausal women;
4. Older people;
5. A special population that cannot consume dairy products.
Daily intake of calcium at different ages: 0 to 0.5 years old → 400mg; 0.5 to 1 year old → 600mg; 1 to 10 years old → 800mg;11 to 18 years old → 1200mg;more than 18 years old → 800mg.
The wide application of calcium lactate & calcium lactate gluconate
- Can be added to all kinds of rice noodles and pastries, to strengthen the nutrition of calcium elements, such as bread, steamed bread, rice, noodles, rice cake, snow cake, convenience food, puffed food and various cookies and pastries.
- Can be added to dairy products and various beverages, such as: milk powder, liquid milk, lactic acid bacteria drinks, fruits and vegetables, protein drinks.
- Can be added to various foods such as fruit candy, toffee, chewing gum, jelly, chocolate, chocolate, ice cream, ice cream and so on.
- With alginate and other gelatinized salt, it can be added to jam, chilli sauce and other foods.
- Can be used for canned and bottled fruits and vegetables processing and processing, and reduce the loss of curing products during processing.
- It can be added to sausage, sausage and ham sausage, which can increase calcium nutrition and improve bacteriostatic ability.
- Can be combined with sodium alginate as the adhesive for meat. When the meat products are processed, it can increase the cohesive force, reduce the cooking loss, and keep the meat juicy, fragrance, color and structure.
L – sodium lactate solution character: colorless or yellowish transparent slurry, has a strong water absorption capacity, odorless or slightly, with a special odor, slightly salty bitterness, mixed in water, ethanol and glycerin. The general concentration is 60% to 80% (by weight). Now we also produce sodium lactate powder with 100% or 98% content.
Function: strong moisture retention, can lock free moisture absorption in products, thereby reducing water activity in finished products. In addition, lactate ions in L sodium lactate can retard the growth of microorganisms, and at the same time, it has a flavor enhancing effect in food.
L-lactic acid sodium is widely used in the processing industry of meat and poultry, which can significantly extend the shelf life of products. Because the color of meat is not affected, it will replace nitrite, which is a very prominent processing aid for processing products. Especially low salt products, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
Enhance the original flavor of the product: as the product is kept natural raw material, the product structure is improved. It can also inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria in food.
In seasoning: it can be used as flavor modifier; pH regulator.
In baking food (cake, egg rolls, biscuits, etc.): works quality improver, moisturizer, can also be used as an antioxidant.
Other L- ferrous lactateoperties for food and daily chemicals: pale yellow green crystalline powder, easy to dissolve in water, tasteless or slightly sweet rust. Application: the product has a significant effect on the prevention and treatment of iron deficiency anemia, and can be widely used in food, beverage, dairy products, salt, nutrient solution, health care products and so on.
The advantages of L – ferrous lactate are: the preparation of natural L (+) – lactic acid from sucrose fermentation as raw material. Good solubility, good safety and high absorption rate are the best iron fortifier at present. It has a left-handed feature that is compatible with the human body and is recommended by WHO as the best iron supplement for infants. 2. Zinc lactate molecular weight: 297.38 character: white crystalline powder, tasteless, trihydrate. It has moisture absorption and dissolves in water. Application: it can be added to various types of food to strengthen the nutrition of zinc element, such as beverage, jelly, yogurt, bread, rice cake, convenient food, puffed food, steamed bread, rice, noodles, and various cookies and pastries.
L-lactic acid zinc, which is produced by fermentation, has the characteristic of levospin with human body. The human body contains L-lactic dehydrogenase, which has dual natural biological characteristics. Therefore, the absorption and utilization rate of human body is high. L-lactic acid zinc is the best supplement of zinc supplement for children and children.
Other applications: L-lactic acid zinc, L-lactic acid ferrous, L-lactic acid magnesium, L-lactic acid potassium, L-lactic acid manganese have the characteristics of the left body of human body fusion. Neutral taste, good stability, high bioavailability